Quality that is Guaranteed
Furnace Repair Mississauga
We Offer Quality Heating and Cooling Services
Schedule an Appointment
Who we are
We are Best Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
As a locally owned and operated HVAC company, we have heating and cooling technicians serving all of the Greater Toronto area. Our technicians have the technical expertise and hands-on experience to handle all heating and cooling jobs, big or small.
Contact us any time for a 24-hour emergency heating service.
Common Problems That Can Occur with a Furnace in Mississauga
- Start and Stop: If your heating unit is cycling on and off, it could signify that the fan motor is dying, or you may need to clean the heat sensor.
- Moisture: If you find water on the ceilings, walls or windows, that could be a sign that there isn’t sufficient airflow through your home.
- Water Leaks: If you find a puddle of water outside your furnace, the chances are that the water condensate line has a clog or a leak.
- Rodents: Mice can do a surprising amount of damage to your home’s mechanical systems. If you see any evidence of rodents, look for chewed wires or clogs in the vents.
- Old Age: If your heating system is around 20 years old, you may want to consider installing a new unit. Modern heating systems are significantly more energy-efficient.
- Thermostat Issues: A faulty thermostat can lead to problems with the fan or comfort levels.
- Repeat Service Calls: If you have multiple service calls in two years or less, it’s a good chance that there may be more significant issues in the future.
- Cold Spots: If some rooms are colder than others, your heater likely is either not heating enough to keep your whole house warm, or it isn’t powerful enough to maintain the push/pull of the vent system to circulate warm air.
- Abnormal Noises: If your heating system gets louder, it could indicate a mechanical problem, airflow reduction or a clogged burner.
- No Heat: There may be a problem with the thermostat setting, power, gas or the pilot light.
- Insufficient Heat: If a furnace does not produce enough heat, it could have a clogged filter or be too small for the space.
- The blower continuously runs: Blower issues may indicate a problem with the limit switch, which a professional may need to replace.
- Carbon Monoxide: Carbon monoxide is an insidious killer that can cause phantom noises, hallucinations, nausea, headaches, dizziness, and flu-like symptoms.
Why Choose Us
Mississauga Most Reliable Furnace Contractor
What we offer
Benefits of choosing Furnace Repair Mississauga
Get a New Furnace For As Low As $49 Per Month
Installation and Maintenance Services in Mississauga, Ontario
How to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
- Lower the Temperature on Your Thermostat – By lowering the temperature by 1 degree for 8 hours per day, you can save as much as 2% on your heating costs.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat – A programmable thermostat makes it astonishingly easy for you to maximize comfort while reducing energy costs. The thermostat automatically adjusts the heat based on your schedule.
- Change Your Furnace Filters – A clogged filter will restrict airflow and could cause your furnace to break. Changing your filter every three months is an inexpensive, easy way to take care of your furnace.
- Get a Furnace Tune Up – A tuned-up furnace is an efficient furnace. In addition, it will increase the lifespan of your furnace and prevent costly service calls.
- Add a Furnace Humidifier – Furnaces dry the air in your house. Connect a whole-house humidifier to your heating system to increase indoor air quality and reduce heating costs.